Just want to throw this out there.....

School will be wrapping up for the year soon, so I will have more time to focus on scrappin'. YEAH!!!

I wanted to know if there were any sketches that you might be looking for. Just add a comment with the size of the layout: 12 X 12, 8.5 X 11 (vertical and horizontal), or 8 X 8; the number of pics and their orientations (vertical or horizontal); and whether it is a 1 page or 2 pager.

I generally make the sketches to fit my needs of the layout I'm currently working on. When I am just sketching without a project in mind I sometimes struggle with the number and orientation of the photos. I thought that it might make it easier if I worked from a list of needed sketches from fellow scrapbookers. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Always looking for 2 pager 12X12 layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12x12 with pictures of different orientations. I always have those types of layouts to do and I find them difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to remember to turn the camera, but most of my photos are horizontal 4 x 6. I can never have enough page maps for this size--usually 3 or 4 photos for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm new to scrapbooking, came across your blog & love your sketches. I have a lot of horizontal 4x6 photos, so I'm looking for sketches that use 3-5 horizontal photos on a 2 page layout.

    ReplyDelete